Quick Links

Quick Links

Seer Green Church of England School

  • SearchSearch Site
  • Translate Translate Page
  • Facebook Facebook


Please download and complete this medicines permission form if your child is required to take prescribed medicines for a short period of time. If your child has medication for a long term condition (eg inhalers, epipens) , please contact Mrs Halliday in the school office so that a Health Care Plan can be completed.

Medicines - Parental Permission Form Sept 2020.docx